Wednesday, June 01, 2011

The Deluna Family: San Antonio, TX

Last weekend I flew to San Antonio to do a very special session for my friend Donna and her daughter Brittany, who adopted five siblings. While I was there, I also managed to do a Lifestyle session for Joe and Tanya, who have a new addition to their family as well!

Meet Baby Zoe. She is obviously adored by her older siblings, Noah, Juliana and Ella:



Everyone wanted to get a turn holding her.
Big brother Noah was so gentle:


Ella almost had her asleep:


Love these cheeks:


The girls snuggled a bit on the stairs:



Then things got a little silly.


We went out to the backyard so the kids could show me their jumping skills:





We needed a break from all the jumping, so I promised them that if they did a few posed shots we would go back inside for some more baby-snuggling and a drink:





To see the slideshow, click the image below:



Deluna family, I had a great time getting to know all of you! Thanks so much for having me over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."