Monday, September 20, 2010

Three down, three to go...

We are smack in the middle of birthday season here at the Godfredson house-every month from July-December we have one per month. It starts with the boys-Chip, then Garrett, then TJ-and ends with the girls-Morgan, then me, then Dev.

TJ turns 8 this month, and we celebrated at our house with a backyard BBQ, swimming, fishing and friends. It was awesome.

Unfortunately, I can't take decent pictures and do mommy duties at the same time, so my pictures are all very snap-shotty, but that's OK. I'm definitely not a multi-tasker and prefer to concentrate on one thing at a time, so yes I put the camera on AUTO and used my on-camera flash for these shots. Shoot me.







I am very lucky that I managed to take these few shots, but I wish I had a few of the kids at Jump Street, some of them fishing, and a picture of me with Trevor on his birthday. Maybe next year I can hire someone else to help me out, I just can't decide if I'd rather have them be the photographer or the mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."