Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Brooke & Rocco: Los Encinos

During Thanksgiving weekend, I had the fantastic opportunity to fly back home to San Antonio to shoot the wedding of Brooke and Russ(Rocco)Cortez. It was a beautiful wedding from beginning to end, partly because of the bride and groom's casual and no-fuss attitude, partly because the location for the ceremony is one of my favorites, and partly because I had the opportunity to visit with some of my friends who were family and friends of the wedding couple.

The day began with a portrait session of the Brooke and Rocco. I always love it when my couples choose to see each other before the ceremony. Besides the benefit of having the day flow so smoothly, it is awesome for the bride and groom to carve out a few moments to themselves.

It was a fantastic night with gorgeous details, great music, tons of happy guests and a very calm/content/happy wedding couple.

If you look closely at the images below, you will even see a proposal happening. I had to blink back quite a few tears at that!


Thank you Brooke, Rocco and Minerva for allowing me to be there. And a special thanks to Michelle and Raul for recommending me. You are all very special to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."