Friday, October 10, 2008

Sharp & Co.

I ran down to my mom's flower shop this morning to do some quick shots of a few arrangements that she was working on. I only had about five minutes to do them because they were going into the delivery truck when I arrived.

My mom has a refrigerated display case, which is painted black on the side. I used that as the backdrop for this arrangement but I couldn't back up far enough to get the whole thing. Still, I think it looks pretty good:


This one was so pretty-I hope whoever received it likes it as much as I do:


This one would look great in my house:


I LOVE how this one turned out. This is just a shot I grabbed right before I left the shop of an arrangement that sits in front of the cash register. It looks almost like the painting I have over my sofa, but better. Now I'm beginning to think of printing and framing this puppy:


I think they all turned out quite nice- hopefully I'll find a spot for the images on the flower shop website once I've got it all laid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."