Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Christina: Quinceanera

This past weekend I photographed a much anticipated event, anticipated both by me and one of my favorite mother/daughter duos of all time-Christina and Marie. Ladies, I think your bash was amazing in every way-the details, the love, the fun! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to capture it for you. I cried a few tears, laughed a lot and had the best time, and I could tell by the looks on the faces of all of your guests that they had an amazing time too.

Enjoy your show!



Oh, and by the way, I know there are bunches of you watching Christina's show-she'd love to get some comments from you!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:57 AM

    Christina Christina! You look beautiful. Im so happy that everything turned out the way it did and that I could be there. Your parents Im sure are extremely proud of you. I know I am. You looked like a princess, Breanna kept on telling me she wanted a dress like yours, which was so pretty by the way. Everything looked magical like a fairy tale quince. Kudos to you and your mother!! love ya Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:14 PM

    Christina, from the time you were born we just knew you were going to have a Quinceanera and what a Quincanera it was. OMG you looked so BEAUTIFUL, your Quinceanera was something out of a fairy tale book and now every little girl will want to have one just like yours.
    Everything looked so beautiful from the guys to the girls, the cake, the decorations and your special dance everything was simply Awsome. It was sad to see the ball come to an end but it will be a ball to remember for a lifetime.

    Marie, you are so lucky and truly blessed to have such a beautiful daughter like Christina. And I am Proud of all your hard work in making Christina's day come true.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."