Monday, September 24, 2007

New Look!

I've been revamping the look and feel of Ever After Photography for the last couple of months with new business cards, forms and contracts. This black and white template is as close as I can get the blog to how everything else is looking, and I think I like it! I'm using a fluer de lis in my logo, so hopefully soon I'll have one up on the top of this page.

This is my new logo:


My website will be the next to change. I've been throwing around a few versions of what the website name will be, since EverAfter.com is taken. The three front runners are CaptureEverAfter.com, EverAfterbyLeah.com and LeahGodfredson.com. They all have their pros and cons, so I just can't settle on one.

Email me if you have an opinion. I'd love to hear some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."