Saturday, March 03, 2007

The slideshow of last week's wedding is online. Check it out here: Carla & Dino

Type leahgodfredson where it says "Browse Member."

But I'm warning you, it's really long! My favorite image is at the very end. Well, I also like the dress shot with the flower detail at the beginning.

On another note, I found a fabulous new website for those that love to shop AND love to watch TV (OK, that is everyone I know!). It's called SeenOn.com, and you can actually find and BUY for yourself the clothes and accessories that the stars are wearing on any particular show! You can find Izzy's jeans from Gray's Anatomy last week, or Susan's dress from Desperate Housewives last month. And if that weren't enough, there is some gossip to check out, too. Bookmark this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."