Thursday, December 21, 2006

At Least We Made Some Memories

I was basking in the Christmas spirit the other day, and decided to spend the afternoon baking cranberry muffins and banana bread with the boys.




Don't these look fantastic? The aroma filled the house and we felt so cozy and warm...


Garrett couldn't wait any longer, so he was the first to have a taste...


His smile turned into a grimace, then he grabbed his mouth, ran to the trash can...


And spit it out!

In case you're wondering, the banana bread was just as bad. Everything went into the trash can, and I'm not sure I'm up for another day of baking, even though I got a great recipe from my friend Gina for her banana bread. If anyone has an extra loaf of banana bread lying around, can you send it my way (Gina)?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:33 AM

    HA HA HA- I LOVE THIS. THE PICT. OF THE TWO BOYS TOGETHER IS SOOO CUTE... IT'S THE EXPERIENCE THAT COUNTS RIGHT? YOU CAN ALWAYS TRY AGAIN ON NEW YEAR'S EVE....MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."